Vachellia Nilotica Gum Powder, Babul Gond, Acacia Nilotica, Kikar
Babul Gum botanical name is Vachellia Nilotica gum and other common names are Acacia Nilotica gum, Indian gum Arabic and babul gond.
It is a flowering tree and is mostly found in India, Africa, and the middle east continents, it is a medium-sized thorny and evergreen tree.
The gum of Babool tree which is known as babool gond is used in Ayurveda for many health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vachellia Nilotica Gum Powder
This powder is made of Vachellia Nilotica Gum, it is a cooling agent which prevents heatstroke and boosts energy.
It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties, it is pale yellow in color and posses nutrients that serves many health benefits.
In Ayurveda Kikar gond powder is used for many health benefits like old age knee and joints pain, headache, strengthening gums and teeth, controls sugar.
This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Babool gond has many health benefits, it is good for knee and joint pain keeps teeth and gums strong, and gets relief from cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, hair fall, and skin rashes.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Vachellia Nilotica
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name for Acacia nilotica?
Acacia nilotica botanical name is Vachellia nilotica, some other common names are kikar, gum arabic tree, babul, thorn mimosa, Egyptian acacia, thorny acacia, acacia nilotica.
Q - Is Acacia and Babool same?
Acacia and babool are the same, babool is the Hindi name of Acacia nilotica. Its pods, bark, and gum are widely used in Ayurveda, culinary, and other industrial purposes.
Q - What is Babul tree called in English?
Babul tree English name is Acacia nilotica, its botanical name is Vachellia nilotica.
Q - How do you use Kikar Gond?
Kikar or Vachellia nilotica gum is used for culinary and Ayurveda medical purposes. It is used in snacks, dessert, dental health, digestion, and for knee pain.
Q - Does Babool bark have medicinal value?
In Ayurveda babool bark is used for its medicinal value, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, constipation, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.
Q - What is babool Gond?
Babool gond is a stick liquid that comes from the babool trunk, it is used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits.