Essence Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds Powder, Nepali Dhaniya, Tumbru, Rattan Pepper
Tumbru scientific name is Zanthoxylum Armatum, its common names are Winged Prickly Ash, Prickly Ash, tumburu, suterberry, and yellow wood. According to Ayurveda, it is a well-known herb for toothache. It is also used for culinary purposes while cooking meat, chewing it regularly for any tooth ailments, and expelling worms.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Zanthoxylum Armatum Seed in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Zanthoxylum Armatum Seed powder is good for use in asthma, colic, cough, convulsion, cephalalgia, cardiac debility, diabetes, diarrhea, dyspepsia, fever, and in cooking, or is consulted by the doctor before use.
It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antinociceptive, antioxidant, antibiotic, hepatoprotective, cytotoxic, antiproliferative, anthelminthic, antiviral, and antifungal properties. It is beneficial in curing various common ailments such as toothache, common cold, cough, and fever.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds have been found to possess potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body. This can be especially beneficial for people with conditions like arthritis or other inflammatory disorders.
Digestive health: The seeds are believed to promote healthy digestion by stimulating the production of digestive juices and enzymes, helping to break down food and ease the digestive process.
Pain relief: The active compounds in Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds have analgesic properties and can help alleviate pain, including headaches and toothaches.
Respiratory health: Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds are believed to have respiratory benefits, including helping to clear congestion and phlegm in the lungs.
Antioxidant properties: The seeds contain several antioxidants that can help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Anti-microbial properties: Zanthoxylum Armatum Seeds possess antimicrobial properties and may help fight against harmful bacteria and fungi, potentially preventing infections.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Zanthoxylum used for?
Zanthoxylum Armatum Seed powder is good for use in asthma, colic, cough, convulsion, cephalalgia, cardiac debility, diabetes, diarrhea. It can also be used in cooking.
Q - What is common name of Zanthoxylum Armatum?
Tumbru scientific name is Zanthoxylum Armatum, its common names are e Winged Prickly Ash, Prickly Ash, tumburu, suterberry, and yellow wood.