Essence Zingiber Zerumbet Root Powder, Bitter Ginger, Narkachoor
Bitter Ginger botanical name is Zingiber Zerumbet, some other common names are narkachoor, shampoo ginger, pinecone ginger, awapuhi, wild ginger and pinecone ginger. It is mainly found in Asia and some tropical parts of countries.
Zingiber Zerumbet is widely used in foods, beverages, ornamentals and in Ayurveda medicinal purposes because of its characteristic flavor and aroma.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Zingiber Zerumbet Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Zingiber Zerumbet Root in this pack, the root is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are light brown in color and have bitter, and pungent taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Zingiber Zerumbet Root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties, it is beneficial in healing wounds, treat constipation, boost immunity and treats fever, cough, asthma, piles, skin diseases, worm infestation. It is also beneficial in loss of appetite, and indigestion.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.