Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Powder, Unnab Ber, Indian Jujube
Indian Jujube botanical name is Ziziphus Jujuba, other common names are unnab ber, Indian plum, Chinese date, Chinese apple, zizyphus vulgaris, jujube, ziziphus mauritiana. It is mainly found throughout India and in the outer Himalayas up to 1,350 m.
Ziziphus jujuba contains flavonoids, saponins, tannins, vitamin a, vitamin b, sugars, mucilage, calcium, phosphate & iron. It is used in Ayurveda to treat various health ailments.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit in this pack, the fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are dark maroon in color and have acidic, and pungent taste. They’re rich in vitamin and minerals.
Take 5-6 gm of Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
The Ziziphus Jujuba fruit has an aphrodisiac and laxative properties that remove biliousness, burning sensations, thirst, and vomiting and is also good in treating tuberculosis and blood diseases. They are beneficial in the treatment of mental retardation; they increase the functioning of the brain by releasing more glutamic acid into the bloodstream.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about - Ziziphus Jujuba
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.