Essence Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp Powder, Bael Fruit, Stone Apple, Wood Apple
Belgiri botanical name is Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp, some common names are Bengal quince, bael fruit, stone apple, wood apple, golden apple, Japanese bitter orange, stone apple, wood apple, bilwa or bael. It is mainly found in India and Southeast Asia. Leaves, fruit, and fruit pulp powder are mainly used in Ayurveda for many health benefits.
Essence Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp Powder is a highly nutritious fruit powder made from the dried pulp of the Aegle marmelos tree fruit. This fruit has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for its numerous health benefits, such as improving digestion, boosting immunity, and reducing inflammation. The powder is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it an excellent addition to your daily diet.
Additional Information about Aegle Marmelos Fruit
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp in this pack, the pulp is naturally sundried, and grind and it’s come with 2 years expiry.
It has a sweet and aromatic taste; it is cold in potency and orange in color. It contains nutrients which include vitamins A, B1, B2, C and minerals calcium, potassium, and iron.
Stone Apple Uses
Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp is used for many health benefits like diabetes, blood sugar, digestion, and blood purifier. Take 10 gm of Belgiri powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
1. Aegle marmelos fruit pulp powder is commonly used to make juice or tea, which can be consumed daily to promote overall health and well-being.
2. It can also be used topically to treat skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
Wood Apple Health Benefits
Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp has antidiarrheal, antimicrobial, antiviral, antipyretic, ulcer healing, antigenotoxic, diuretic, antifertility, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial for constipation, and digestion controls blood sugar and diabetes and fights viral and bacterial infections. It is a cooling, refreshing, highly nutritious, mild laxative and tonic during hot summers.
- Promotes digestion and relieves constipation
- Lowers blood sugar levels and may improve insulin sensitivity
- Boosts immunity and has antimicrobial properties
- Supports respiratory health and may help treat respiratory infections
- Helps reduce inflammation and may have antioxidant properties
- May have anti-cancer properties.
Bael Fruit Side Effects
1. Aegle marmelos fruit pulp powder is generally considered safe when consumed in moderate amounts.
2. However, consuming large amounts of the powder may cause diarrhea, vomiting, and other digestive issues.
3. It may also interact with certain medications, so it's important to consult with a healthcare provider before using it.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Belgiri called in English?
Belgiri botanical name is Aegle Marmelos Fruit Pulp, some common names are Bengal quince, golden apple, Japanese bitter orange, in English it is known as stone apple and wood apple.
Q - Is Aegle marmelos fruit edible?
Aegle marmelos fruit has a hard shell cover from the outside with pulp and seeds inside. Its fruit pulp is used to make summer coolers, and dessert and pulp dry powder are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes. In hotter regions like it is a summer refreshing drink.