Aegle Marmelos Leaf Powder, Bael Patra, Stone Apple
Bael botanical name is Aegle Marmelos, some other common names are Bengal quince, golden apple, Japanese bitter orange, stone apple, or wood apple, it is mainly found in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
The leaves contain skimmianine, sterol, and aegelin, they are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Aegle Marmelos Leaf Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Aegle Marmelos Leaf in this pack, the leaf’s are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, they don’t have their own taste, and it has hot potency.
The Aegle Marmelos Leaf powder is used to cure diabetes, constipation, inflammatory. Take 5-6 gm of Aegle Marmelos leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Aegle Maarmelos leaves are an effective remedy for peptic and ulcers, they are rich in tannin which reduces inflammation and helps in the healing of ulcers. A medicated bael leaves oil gives relief from recurrent colds and respiratory affections.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about Aegle Marmelos
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Is Aegle marmelos fruit edible?
Aegle marmelos fruit has a hard shell cover from the outside with pulp and seeds inside. Its fruit pulp is used to make summer coolers, and dessert and pulp dry powder are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes. In hotter regions like it is a summer refreshing drink.
Q - What is the English name of Aegle marmelos?