Essence Argyreia Nervosa Root Dry, Vidhara Mool, Elephant Creeper
Argyreia Nervosa roots forms an ingredient that is known as Ajmodadi Churna, which is useful in rheumatic affections and hemiplegia. It is used in traditional medicine for many generations without any known toxic symptoms.
In Ayurveda root of the plant is mainly used for medicinal preparations, it helps to cure various health problems.
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
This pack contains naturally dried Argyreia Nervosa Root in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
The root of this plant is used as an alternative, tonic, and useful in rheumatic affections, and diseases of the nervous system. Take 5-6 gm of Argyreia Nervosa root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
It has appetizer, anemia, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, brain-tonic and cardiotonic, antiulcer, antidiabetic, and antitumor properties. It is beneficial in rheumatic affections and hemiplegia.
Pain relief: The root of Argyreia nervosa contains alkaloids that have analgesic properties, which may help in reducing pain.
Anti-inflammatory effects: Argyreia nervosa root is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce swelling and inflammation in the body.
Digestive health: The root of Argyreia nervosa is believed to help with digestive issues such as indigestion, bloating, and constipation.
Sedative effects: Argyreia nervosa root is known for its sedative properties, which may help in promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety.
Sleep aid: Argyreia nervosa root is believed to help with sleep disorders such as insomnia, as it has sedative properties that may help induce sleep.
Enhancing cognitive function: The root of Argyreia nervosa is believed to have nootropic effects, which may help in enhancing cognitive function, memory, and concentration.
Common Names of Argyreia nervosa
Vidharamool botanical name is Argyreia Nervosa, some common names are elephant creeper, wooly morning glory, silver morning glory, hawaiian baby woodrose, silky elephant glory, samudrasosh and vidhara.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Elephant creeper used for?
Elephant creeper botanical name is Argyreia Nervosa, the root of the plant is used in Ayurveda to treat liver disorders, blood sugar management, aging effect, to heal wounds, cuts and other swelling conditions.