Argyreia Nervosa Root Powder, Vidhara Mool Powder, Elephant Creeper
Vidharamool botanical name is Argyreia Nervosa, some common names are elephant creeper, wooly morning glory, silver morning glory, hawaiian baby woodrose, silky elephant glory, samudrasosh and vidhara, it is mainly found in India and Africa.
In Ayurveda root of the plant is mainly used for medicinal preparations, it helps to cure various health problems.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Argyreia Nervosa Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Argyreia Nervosa Root in this pack, the root is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, astringent and bitter in taste, and it has hot potency.
The Argyreia Nervosa Root powder is used for the treatment of wounds, cuts, gangrene, and internal bleeding. Take 5-6 gm of Argyreia Nervosa root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
It has anti-inflammatory, diuretic, aphrodisiac, immunomodulatory, hepatoprotective, and antioxidant properties. It is beneficial to cure ulcers, acidity, and blood pressure improves metabolism and nourishes reproductive organs, skin, and brain cells.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Blog to Know More About Argyreia Nervosa
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Elephant creeper used for?
Elephant creeper botanical name is Argyreia Nervosa, the root of the plant is used in Ayurveda to treat liver disorders, blood sugar management, aging effect, to heal wounds, cuts and other swelling conditions.