Essence Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit Dry, Indrayan Phal, Bitter Apple, Bitter Cucumber
Essence Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit Dry, also known as Indrayan Phal, Bitter Apple, or Bitter Cucumber, is a highly sought-after herbal remedy. The fruit is carefully harvested and dried to preserve its potent medicinal properties. This fruit has a bitter taste and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Unani medicine to treat various ailments such as diabetes, joint pain, fever, and digestive disorders. Its active compounds, such as cucurbitacin, have been studied for their anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antidiabetic effects.
Additional Information about Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Citrullus Colocynthis Dry Fruit
This pack contains naturally dried Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet. It can easily ground in home mixer, lightly pound it before put in mixer, so that you can make fine powder.
Bitter Cucumber Uses
In Ayurveda, Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit contains glycosides, flavonoids, alkaloids, phenols, carbohydrates, fatty acids, and essential oils which have been used for the treatment of various diseases. Take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Bitter Apple Health Benefits
The bitter apple fruit contains antidiabetic, anticancer, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial in the treatment of diabetes, hyperlipidemia, microbial infection, and inflammation.
Here are some health benefits of Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit
- Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit is beneficial in gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bitter Apple is beneficial to treat joint pain.
- It is beneficial to treat constipation.
- It is beneficial to treat liver disorders.
Anti-inflammatory effects: Citrullus colocynthis fruit contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help in reducing inflammation and swelling in the body.
Pain relief: The fruit of Citrullus colocynthis is believed to have analgesic properties, which may help in reducing pain.
Digestive health: Citrullus colocynthis fruit is believed to help with digestive issues such as constipation, bloating, and indigestion.
Antioxidant effects: The fruit of Citrullus colocynthis contains antioxidants that can help protect the body against damage caused by free radicals.
Blood sugar control: Citrullus colocynthis fruit is believed to have hypoglycemic effects, which may help in regulating blood sugar levels.
Anti-microbial effects: The fruit of Citrullus colocynthis contains compounds that have antimicrobial properties, which may help in fighting off harmful bacteria and viruses.
Common Names of Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit Dry
Citrullus Colocynthis Fruit English name is Bitter Apple, in Hindi, it is Indrayan Phal. Its other common names are wild gourd, Abu Jahl's melon, bitter cucumber and tumba ki phal. Its fruit resembles the common watermelon, it is hot in nature and has purgative properties. Bitter apple is a hard fruit with a bitter pulp inside.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What Is Bitter Apple used for?
The bitter apple is generally used for common cough, cold, constipation, asthma, and indigestion. It is also used to control diabetes.
Q - What are the health benefits of Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus Colocynthis has many health benefits, it is an herbal remedy for pain and arthritis, and many skin diseases like acne, scar, and pimple, it also maintains blood sugar levels.
Q - What is the English name for Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus colocynthis English name is Bitter Apple, its other common names are wild gourd, Abu Jahl's melon, and bitter cucumber.
Q - Is Citrullus colocynthis edible?
Citrullus colocynthis is considered medicinal plant in Ayurveda, its fruit and root are mainly used in medicinal preparation. Roots and fruit have various health benefits and have rich nutritional value.