Essence Citrullus Colocynthis Root, Indrayan Mool, Bitter Cucumber, Bitter Apple
Citrullus Colocynthis Root English name is Bitter Apple Root, in Hindi, it is Indrayan Mool, it has many common names like bitter cucumber, wild gourd, Tumba ki jad. It is a desert Viney plant that grows in sand, its fruits and roots are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Citrullus Colocynthis Root Dry
This pack contains dry roots of the Citrullus Colocynthis, the roots are naturally sundried and packed. They can easily grind in a mixer, pound them for small pieces before grind in a mixer to make a smooth and fine powder.
The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to protect from air contamination.
The bitter apple root is used in diabetes, high cholesterol, constipation, and skin problems. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by a doctor before use. Some other uses include:
As a food ingredient: Citrullus colocynthis root powder is used in some culinary cultures as a food ingredient to add a bitter flavor to dishes.
As a traditional remedy: In traditional medicine, the root powder is used as a natural remedy for digestive and parasitic issues.
Citrullus Colocynthis root has anti-diabetic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. It controls blood sugar, and intestinal parasites, and gives relief from constipation and stomachache.
Digestive support: Citrullus colocynthis root powder is commonly used as a natural remedy for digestive issues, such as constipation, indigestion, and diarrhea.
Anti-inflammatory properties: The root powder has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce swelling and pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
Antiparasitic: The root powder has been used traditionally as a natural remedy to treat parasitic infections, including tapeworms and other intestinal parasites.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Citrullus Colocynthis Root Powder
Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to Citrullus colocynthis, which can cause symptoms like itching, swelling, and hives.
Toxicity: Citrullus colocynthis contains toxic compounds that can cause harmful effects if taken in large quantities. Symptoms of toxicity include abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Interactions with medication: Citrullus colocynthis root powder can interact with certain medications, including blood-thinning drugs and insulin, so it's important to talk to your doctor before using it.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Citrullus colocynthis used for?
Citrullus Colocynthis root is used in Ayurveda for various purposes, it has anti-diabetic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. It is mainly used for diabetes, high cholesterol, and blood sugar.
Q - What are the health benefits of Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus Colocynthis root helps to control blood sugar, gives relief from constipation and intestinal parasites, it also helps to control diabetes and high cholesterol.
Q - What is the English name for Citrullus colocynthis?
Citrullus colocynthis is the botanical name of Indrayan mool, its English name is Bitter Apple root.