Essence Fenugreek Seeds Powder, Dana Methi, Trigonella Foenum-graecum, Vendhayam
Essence Fenugreek Seeds Powder, also known as Dana Methi or Trigonella Foenum-graecum, is a finely ground powder made from the seeds of the fenugreek plant. Fenugreek has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is known for its numerous health benefits, including supporting digestion, reducing inflammation, and improving insulin sensitivity. This powder can be added to a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, and curries, to enhance their flavor and nutritional value.
Additional Information about Fenugreek Seeds
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Fenugreek Seeds Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Fenugreek Seeds in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Uses of fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds powder can be used in cooking, face packs, hair packs, and various health disorders like diabetes, insomnia, digestive problems, and menstrual problems, or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek has excellent medicinal properties; regular use helps keep the body lean and healthy. The seeds have a soothing effect on skin and membranes, relieving any skin irritation and alleviating swelling and pain.
Common Names of Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek botanical name is Trigonella Foenum-graecum, some other common names are sagmethi, methi, kasurimethi, hhulbah, hhelbah, gemeiner, hornklee, shanbalile and abesh. Fenugreek seeds contains 13.7% moisture, 26.2% protein, 5.8% fat, 3.0% minerals and 7.2% fiber and 44.1% carbohydrates.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Fenugreek Seeds
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Where to buy fenugreek seeds?
Fenugreek seeds can be available in your local groceries stores or in supermarkets, you can also buy organic fenugreek seeds powder online from Yipisale.com, we offers free international shipping with easy returns.
Q - Do fenugreek seeds increase breast size?
There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that fenugreek seeds can increase breast size. While fenugreek seeds are sometimes used in traditional medicine to increase breast milk production in lactating women, there is no research to suggest that they have any effect on breast size.
Breast size is determined by a variety of factors, including genetics, hormonal changes, and body weight. Hormonal changes during puberty and pregnancy can increase breast size, but there is no evidence to suggest that fenugreek seeds can mimic these effects.
Q - How many fenugreek seeds should I take?
The recommended dosage of fenugreek seeds can vary depending on the purpose for which they are being used. For general health purposes, the recommended daily dose of fenugreek seeds is 5-30 grams, which can be taken in capsule or powder form. It is important to start with a low dose and gradually increase the amount, as high doses can cause side effects such as gastrointestinal upset and low blood sugar. If you are using fenugreek seeds to increase breast milk production, the recommended dose is typically 500-1000mg three times a day.
Q - Are fenugreek seeds good for hair?
Fenugreek seeds are useful in eliminating dandruff, it helps to clean the scalp and cure dandruff. They have been used in traditional medicine for various purposes, including promoting hair health. Fenugreek seeds are rich in nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals, including iron and magnesium, which are important for healthy hair growth. They also contain phytochemicals such as saponins and flavonoids, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to protect hair follicles and reduce inflammation of the scalp.
Fenugreek seeds helps to improve hair health by strengthening hair follicles, reducing hair shedding, and promoting hair growth. To use fenugreek seeds for hair, you can make a hair mask by grinding the seeds into a fine powder, mixing it with water or coconut oil, and applying it to your hair and scalp. Leave the mask on for 30-60 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Repeat this once or twice a week for best results.
Q - How do fenugreek seeds help in weight loss?
Fenugreek leaves are beneficial in treating indigestion, flatulence, and sluggish liver. Seeds are also useful in treating colic, flatulence, dysentery, diarrhea, and dyspepsia. One way that fenugreek seeds can help with weight loss is by increasing feelings of fullness or satiety, which can lead to reduced calorie intake. Fenugreek seeds contain soluble fiber, which forms a gel-like substance in the digestive tract, slowing down the absorption of nutrients and promoting feelings of fullness.
Additionally, fenugreek seeds have been found to help regulate blood sugar levels. High blood sugar levels can trigger insulin resistance, which can lead to weight gain. Fenugreek seeds contain compounds that can help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, which may help to prevent weight gain.
Q - Does fenugreek seed have side effects?
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take fenugreek seeds if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming fenugreek seeds
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start fenugreek seeds, consult the doctor, and talk about the health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking fenugreek seeds.
- Avoid fenugreek seeds when having intestinal ulcers as it could worsen the condition.
- Stop taking fenugreek seeds at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- fenugreek seeds may interact with other medicines like blood sugar or blood pressure allopathy medicines.
Q - Can fenugreek seeds stop pregnancy?
Fenugreek seeds have been traditionally used for various purposes, including as a galactagogue to increase breast milk production in nursing mothers, but there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that fenugreek seeds can prevent or terminate pregnancy.
While there are some natural remedies that have been traditionally used to induce or facilitate abortion, including some herbs, these methods are often unreliable and may be unsafe, especially when attempted without medical supervision.