Essence White Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder, Shwet Shatavari, Buttermilk Root, Wild Asparagus
Shwet Shatavari botanical name is White Asparagus Racemosus, some common names are shatavar, shatamull, shatawari. It is mainly found in India and Himalayas. Its roots are used in Ayurveda from ancient time for its medicinal health benefits, both yellow and white Shatavari are used as a medicine. It is also called “Queen of the Herb”
Essence White Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder, also known as Shwet Shatavari or Buttermilk Root, is a premium quality herbal supplement that provides a range of health benefits. This powder is made from the roots of the wild asparagus plant, which is known for its rejuvenating properties. The roots are carefully harvested and dried to preserve their natural goodness, and then ground into a fine powder that can be easily added to your favorite drinks or recipes.
Shwet Shatavari root powder is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help support overall health and well-being. It is particularly beneficial for women, as it helps balance hormones and supports reproductive health. It also supports the immune system, digestive health, and helps reduce inflammation in the body.
This powder is vegan, gluten-free, and free from any harmful chemicals or additives. It is an excellent natural supplement that can help you achieve optimal health and vitality.
Additional Information about White Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- White Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality White Asparagus Racemosus Root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, and grind and come with 2 years expiry. It has a bitter, sweet, and pungent mixed taste, it is off-white in color.
White Asparagus Racemosus Root Uses
Shwet Shatavari roots powder is useful in the treatment of upset stomach, constipation, and female reproductive health. Take 10 gm of safed Shatavari root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Buttermilk Root Benefits
White Asparagus Racemosus Root has antioxidant and antibacterial, antidiarrheal, and antiulcer properties. It helps the mother to lactate more, is beneficial in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms the mind, and improves mental function.
- Supporting female reproductive health and hormone balance.
- Reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Boosting immune function.
- Improving digestion and reducing gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Supporting healthy lactation in breastfeeding women.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is shatavari root used for?
White Asparagus Racemosus Root is useful in the treatment of upset stomach, constipation, and female reproductive health. It has antioxidant and antibacterial, antidiarrheal, and antiulcer properties.
It helps the mother to lactate more, is beneficial in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms the mind, and improves mental function.
Q - Is Asparagus racemosus same as asparagus?
Asparagus racemosus is a Ayurveda medicinal herb, which is commonly known as Shatavari and used in treatment of various aliments. Asparagus is a vegetable which is used in making salads, soups and curry.
Q - What is the English name of Asparagus racemosus?
Asparagus racemosus English names are shatavar, shatamull, shatawari, its come in white or yellow color. That is why is it is called Yellow Shatavari and White Shatavari.
Q - Does shatavari increase testosterone in females?
Shatavari is a Queen of the Herb, it is very effective in problem related to women sexual health and reproductive system.
It contains aphrodisiac and antispasmodic that helps to increase testosterone in females.