Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder, Pili Shatavari, Buttermilk Root, Wild Asparagus
Pili Shatavari botanical name is Yellow Asparagus Racemosus, some common names are shatavar, shatamull, shatawari. It is mainly found in India and the Himalayas.
Its roots are used in Ayurveda from ancient times for its medicinal health benefits, both yellow and white Shatavari are used as a medicine. It is also called “Queen of the Herb”.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, and grind and come with 2 years expiry. It has a bitter, sweet, and pungent mixed taste, it is pale yellow in color.
Pili Shatavari roots powder is useful in the treatment of upset stomach, constipation, and female reproductive health. Take 10 gm of Pili Shatavari root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root has antioxidant and antibacterial, antidiarrheal, and antiulcer properties. It helps the mother to lactate more, is beneficial in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms the mind, improves mental function.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What is shatavari root used for?
Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root is useful in the treatment of upset stomach, constipation, and female reproductive health. It has antioxidant and antibacterial, antidiarrheal, and antiulcer properties.
It helps mothers to lactate more, is beneficial in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms the mind, improves mental function.