Essence Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Dry Roots, Pili Shatavri Whole, Buttermilk Root, Wild Asparagus
Shatavri scientific name is Asparagus Racemosus, it helps to promote fertility and has a range of health benefits, particularly for the female reproductive system. It is mainly found in India and the Himalayas, it comes in yellow and white color.
Our Essence Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Dry Roots are a carefully sourced and processed Ayurvedic herb known for its numerous health benefits. This versatile herb is commonly referred to by a variety of names, including Pili Shatavri Whole, Buttermilk Root, and Wild Asparagus, all of which are synonyms for Yellow Asparagus Racemosus. This herb is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it a powerful addition to any wellness routine. It is traditionally used to support hormonal balance, digestive health, and overall well-being.
Additional Information about Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Dry Roots
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Dry Roots
This pack contains dried Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Dry Roots in the whole form, this is ready to use pack and comes with 2-year expiry, it has a bitter, sweet, and pungent mixed taste, and it is yellow in color.
Buttermilk Root Uses
Pili Shatavari roots powder is useful in the treatment of upset stomach, constipation, and female reproductive health. Take 10 gm of Pili Shatavari root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
- Taken as a dietary supplement in capsule or powder form.
- Used topically in skincare products for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
Wild Asparagus Health Benefits
Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root has antioxidant and antibacterial, antidiarrheal, and antiulcer properties. It helps the mother to lactate more, is beneficial in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms the mind, improves mental function.
- Promoting female reproductive health and fertility.
- Reducing symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Supporting lactation in breastfeeding mothers.
- Boosting immune system function.
- Alleviating digestive issues, such as constipation and stomach ulcers.
- Reducing inflammation in the body.
Pili Shatavri Side Effects
1. Yellow Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder is generally considered safe for most people when taken in recommended doses.
2. However, it may cause some side effects in rare cases, such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and allergic reactions.
3. It may also interact with certain medications, so it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before taking it.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund.
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill will be sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.