Acacia Nilotica Bark Powder, Babul Chaal, Vachellia Nilotica, Kikar
Babul Chaal botanical name is Vachellia Nilotica bark and other common names are Nilotica bark, Indian gum Arabic and babool.
It is a flowering tree and is mostly found in India, Africa, and the middle east continents, it is a medium-sized thorny and evergreen tree.
The bark of Babool tree which is known as babul chaal is used in Ayurveda for many health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vachellia Nilotica Bark Powder
This powder is made of babul chaal, it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties. Babul chaal is used in Ayurveda for many health benefits, it is an earthy, astringent, and bitter taste.
In Ayurveda Babul chaal powder is used for many health benefits like healing wounds, knee and joints pain, headaches, and strengthening gums and teeth. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Babul chaal has many health benefits, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, hair fall, and skin rashes.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Vachellia Nilotica
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name for Acacia nilotica?
Acacia nilotica botanical name is Vachellia nilotica, some other common names are kikar, gum arabic tree, babul, thorn mimosa, Egyptian acacia, thorny acacia, acacia nilotica.
Q - Is Acacia and Babool same?
Acacia and babool are the same, babool is the Hindi name of Acacia nilotica. Its pods, bark, and gum are widely used in Ayurveda, culinary, and other industrial purposes.
Q - What is Babul tree called in English?
Babul tree English name is Acacia nilotica, its botanical name is Vachellia nilotica.
Q - How do you use Kikar Gond?
Kikar or Vachellia nilotica gum is used for culinary and Ayurveda medical purposes. It is used in snacks, dessert, dental health, digestion, and for knee pain.
Q - Does Babool bark have medicinal value?
In Ayurveda babool bark is used for its medicinal value, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, constipation, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.