Essence Acacia Nilotica Bark Powder, Babul Chaal, Vachellia Nilotica, Kikar
Essence Acacia Nilotica Bark Powder, also known as Babul Chaal, is a fine powder made from the bark of the Acacia Nilotica tree. This tree is native to Africa and the Indian subcontinent, and its bark has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its various health benefits. Our bark powder is made from high-quality Acacia Nilotica bark, which is carefully sourced and processed to ensure maximum potency and purity. It is a natural and effective remedy for various health issues and can be used in a variety of ways.
Additional Information about Acacia Nilotica Bark
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vachellia Nilotica Bark Powder
This pack contains Acacia Nilotica Bark in powder form, bark is naturally sundried and hygienically packed on order basis, the herb comes with 24 month expiry.
Babul Chal Uses
In Ayurveda Babul chaal powder is used for many health benefits like healing wounds, knee and joints pain, headaches, and strengthening gums and teeth. Take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
1. The bark of the Acacia nilotica tree is commonly used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments, including diarrhea, fever, and constipation.
2. The bark is also used as a tonic to improve overall health and well-being.
3. In some cultures, the bark is used as a natural remedy for digestive issues and to relieve indigestion and bloating.
4. The bark is also used to make herbal teas that are believed to have health-promoting properties.
Acacia Nilotica Bark Health Benefits
Babul chaal has many health benefits, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties. Babul chaal is used in Ayurveda for many health benefits, it is an earthy, astringent, and bitter taste.
Anti-inflammatory: The bark of the Acacia nilotica tree has anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation and pain associated with conditions such as arthritis and gout.
Antioxidant: The bark of the Acacia nilotica tree is rich in antioxidants, which protect against damage from free radicals and oxidative stress.
Antifungal: The bark of the Acacia nilotica tree has antifungal properties, which may help prevent or treat fungal infections.
Antibacterial: The bark of the Acacia nilotica tree has antibacterial properties, which may help prevent or treat bacterial infections.
1. There is limited information available on the side effects of using the bark of the Acacia nilotica tree, but some people may experience gastrointestinal distress, such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
2. People who are allergic to acacia may experience an allergic reaction if they use products made from the bark of the Acacia nilotica tree.
3. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using products made from the bark of the Acacia nilotica tree, as its safety has not been established in these populations.
Common Names of Acacia Nilotica Bark
Babul Chaal botanical name is Vachellia Nilotica bark and other common names are Nilotica bark, Indian gum Arabic and babool. It is a flowering tree and is mostly found in India, Africa, and the middle east continents, it is a medium-sized thorny and evergreen tree. The bark of Babool tree which is known as babul chaal has been used for various medicinal purposes for centuries and is considered to have many health benefits.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Vachellia Nilotica
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name for Acacia nilotica?
Acacia nilotica botanical name is Vachellia nilotica, some other common names are kikar, gum arabic tree, babul, thorn mimosa, Egyptian acacia, thorny acacia, acacia nilotica.
Q - Is Acacia and Babool same?
Acacia and babool are the same, babool is the Hindi name of Acacia nilotica. Its pods, bark, and gum are widely used in Ayurveda, culinary, and other industrial purposes.
Q - What is Babul tree called in English?
Babul tree English name is Acacia nilotica, its botanical name is Vachellia nilotica.
Q - How do you use Kikar Gond?
Kikar or Vachellia nilotica gum is used for culinary and Ayurveda medical purposes. It is used in snacks, dessert, dental health, digestion, and for knee pain.
Q - Does Babool bark have medicinal value?
In Ayurveda babool bark is used for its medicinal value, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, constipation, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.
Share this Product
Good quality and extremely fast shipping
Good quality product, arrived early. Thank you
Thanks for prompt delivery.