Essence Acacia Nilotica Dry Pods Powder, Babool Phali, Vachellia Nilotica Pods, Kikar - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
The dry pods of Babool are used in Ayurveda for many health benefits, our Babool Phali powder is made of high quality, naturally sundried dry pods, that contains all nutrients and minerals.
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
This pack contains Acacia Nilotica Dry Pods in powder form, the pods are naturally sundried and hygienically packed on order basis. The herb comes with 24 month expiry.
In Ayurveda Babool Phali powder is used for many health benefits like knee and joints pain, headache, reduce hair fall, and physical weakness. Take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Traditional medicine: In traditional medicine, the dry pods of Acacia Nilotica have been used to treat a variety of ailments, including wounds, gastrointestinal problems, and respiratory infections.
Culinary uses: The dry pods of Acacia Nilotica can be used as a food thickener and emulsifier. They are commonly used in the food industry as an ingredient in soft drinks, candies, and other processed foods.
Industrial uses: Acacia Nilotica dry pods are also used in the production of adhesives, inks, and textiles.
Babul phali has many health benefits, it is rich in calcium which keeps bone healthy and strong and gives relief from knee and joints pain. It is also good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, and reduced weight. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties. Babul dry pods are used in Ayurveda for their many health benefits, it is an earthy, astringent, and slightly bitter taste. Babool Phali includes Iron, manganese, zinc, and essential amino acids.
Antioxidant properties: The dry pods of Acacia Nilotica contain polyphenols that have antioxidant properties and may help protect cells from oxidative stress.
Anti-inflammatory effects: The dry pods have anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce swelling and pain.
Antimicrobial activity: Acacia Nilotica dry pods have been shown to have antimicrobial activity against certain bacteria and fungi.
Common Names of Acacia Nilotica
Babul Phali botanical name is Vachellia Nilotica Pods and other common names are Nilotica Pods, Indian gum Arabic and babool.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to Acacia Nilotica dry pods and may experience symptoms such as skin rashes, itching, and swelling.
Gastrointestinal problems: In some cases, consuming large amounts of Acacia Nilotica dry pods may cause gastrointestinal problems such as bloating, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name for Acacia nilotica?
Acacia nilotica botanical name is Vachellia nilotica, some other common names are kikar, gum arabic tree, babul, thorn mimosa, Egyptian acacia, thorny acacia, acacia nilotica.
Q - Is Acacia and Babool same?
Acacia and babool are the same, babool is the Hindi name of Acacia nilotica. Its pods, bark, and gum are widely used in Ayurveda, culinary, and other industrial purposes.
Q - What is Babul tree called in English?
Babul tree English name is Acacia nilotica, its botanical name is Vachellia nilotica.
Q - How do you use Kikar Gond?
Kikar or Vachellia nilotica gum is used for culinary and Ayurveda medical purposes. It is used in snacks, dessert, dental health, digestion, and for knee pain.
Q - Does Babool bark have medicinal value?
In Ayurveda babool bark is used for its medicinal value, it is good for teeth and gums, cough and cold, constipation, stomach worms, urinary disorders, constipation, hair fall, and skin rashes. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and hemostatic properties.